What services does Gares & Connexions provide in stations? Quick overview of our services for rail operators.
Gares & Connexions gives railway companies authorised to operate passenger train services on the French rail network access to the facilities and equipment that it manages in stations with absolute fairness.
In each station, Gares & Connexions provides a basic service that includes:
- The provision and maintenance of buildings, facilities, equipment and services required for welcoming passengers and helping them access their train
- The operational management of in-station passenger flows
- Assistance for people with disabilities or reduced mobility to reach their train
- The provision of passenger information, both visual and audio, to help them access their train
This basic offer may be supplemented, depending on the station and railway company needs by:
- The provision of facilities and rooms in stations, for technical or commercial purposes,
- The use of train preparation air-conditioning equipment,
- Group welcome and accompaniment
The Network Reference Document describes, more precisely, the various services and associated prices offered by Gares & Connexions in its Appendix, SNCF Baseline Offer.