One business unit, three departments
With its three departments, Gares & Connexions covers the full scope of activities within a station, from its day-to-day running to major redevelopment.
The Services and Operations Department:
- defines and oversees the services offered by Gares & Connexions,
- manages the rail, retail and public areas of the station,
- manages in-station rental contracts and service delegations in conjunction with A2C,
- manages the buildings and facilities maintenance and cleaning policies.
The Development Department:
- develops and manages major in-station development projects.
The Strategy and Finance Department:
- manages financial and accounting activities within Gares & Connexions,
- defines station access prices,
- works in relationship with the rail regulator,
- plans and manages investment programmes.